Dear Tanguera, dear Tanguero!
If the idea of an “Encuentro Milonguero” appeals to you, we look forward to your registration for “Noches de Invierno 2019”.
Ticket price: € 130.00 per personThe ticket price includes the following:
- Entry to the “Noches de Invierno 2019” Encuentro with 24 hours of music provided by international DJs
- Light refreshments (coffee, tea, cakes, fruit) at Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons in the palace
- Midnight buffet on Friday and Saturday
- All drinks in the palace (from water to fruit juices to alcoholic beverages)
- Guided walking-tour through Reichenau with a licensed tour-guide
- “Warm Up” -Milonga in the modern ballroom Reichenau Palace on Thursday, January 3rd, 2019, 9:00 p.m. - 02:00 a.m. with DJ Max Marzano. (Free admission for participants of the Encuentro; drinks are included)
At this Encuentro Milonguero we provide a balanced relationship between leaders and followers as well as international and national guests by selecting the participants and therefore we ask you to understand that we cannot automatically accept all registrations. The number of participants is limited to 250 dancers.
It’s possible to register as an individual or as a couple (please fill in a separate form with a separate email address for each person).
After sending the form successfully, your registration will be confirmed by an automatically generated email and your name will be added to the waiting list.
You will get a personal answer within ten days and if your registration is accepted, the payment instructions are enclosed. We ask that you pay the fee within ten days. If you don’t make the payment in time, you will lose your place and you will need to reregister.
After we have received the registration fee (in case of couple registration we wait for the receipt of both registration fees), we will confirm your participation with a final “confirmation of participation”.
(Please do not book your ticket and accommodation in advance!)
For organizational reasons a refund of the participation fee is only possible until October 31st, 2018.
To register please use the form below. Please do not register twice - if needed write to